At Real Property Docs, our goal is simple, to save California Real Property Owners hundreds, if not thousands of dollars, assisting in preparation of Estate Attorney reviewed Revocable Living Trusts (‘RLT’) and Real Property Documents (‘RPD’), from information provided and validated by “User”.
Real Property Docs and RPD Pros, its employees, staff, administration and affiliates are NOT an attorney or Certified Public Accountant (‘CPA’), who provide legal or tax advice to its users and visitors to the ‘site’. AT NO TIME does Real Property Docs and RPD Pros, its employees, staff, administration and affiliates (RealPropertyDocs.com) practice or represent California Law or Tax Advice to its ‘Users’, nor ever be a substitute for the legal or tax advice of an licensed California attorney or CPA. The purpose of our product and service is for you, the ‘User’ to provide and validate all information in our front end, streamlined and simple process form sections, and represent yourself in all legal matters you may inherit from the use of our products and services offered on the ‘site’. Real Property Docs and RPD Pros are legal document preparers who are strictly limited to documentation preparation under the statute of California Law. ‘User’, at all times, should seek the advice of a licensed, California attorney and CPA with all legal and tax matters related to the transfer of real property.
The ‘Examples’ and information provided on this site are not intended to be construed or interpreted by the ‘User’ as legal advice, nor at any time to be deemed ‘correct’. ‘Examples’ provided on our ‘site’ are exactly that, examples of a potential circumstances that a ‘User’ may or may not have relative association to. Not all ‘Examples’ provided will reflect the actual circumstance of the ‘User’, nor should the ‘User’ utilize these ‘Examples’ as true and correct representation of their current situation. If a ‘User’, at any time, feels their situation may be too complex for our products or services, they should immediately contact a licensed California attorney and CPA for legal and tax advice.
By the ‘User’ reviewing and accepting the ‘Terms & Conditions of Use of Services & Liability’ on our site, Real Property Docs and RPD Pros, its employees, staff, administration and affiliates are not responsible for any claims, loss, liability, damage or disputes (civil or criminal), regarding the use of this ‘site’, its products and services, or any links associated with our ‘site’. Real Property Docs and RPD Pros, its employees, staff, administration and affiliates do not endorse, nor has validated the information of third party links as provided on this ‘site’. Real Property Docs may not be legally permitted to use logos, copyrighted symbols, registered trademarks, trade names that may be represented on the links, and are solely provided as a convenience for our ‘User’to our ‘site’.Real Property Docs and RPD Pros, its employees, staff, administration and affiliates neither control, nor is responsible for the content of linked third-party web sites and ‘User’ utilizes and operates this site at one’s own risk.
This website is created, controlled, and operated by Real Property Docs and RPD Pros, its employees, staff, administration and affiliates in Los Angeles County California, in the good old US of A. California law will govern these “Terms & Conditions of Use of Services & Liability”, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. For any legal action that may result from the use of our ‘site’ or regarding the “Terms & Conditions of Use of Services & Liability”, the ‘User’ irrevocably consents to the jurisdiction and venue of state or federal courts in Los Angeles County, California, and you must bring any such legal action within such venue within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. If you access this web site from outside of the United States of America, then you do so at your own risk and are responsible for compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction.
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS, USE& SERVICES: These Terms and Conditions, Use & Services (“Terms”) are between Real Property Docs, RPD Pros, its employees, staff, administration and affiliates (“RealPropertyDocs.com”) and “You” or “User”, the person using RealPropertyDocs.com’sweb site, forms, products and services (“site”).
By “You” or “User” on this “site”, is solely interpreted as the actual owner or owners of the real property, to which RealPropertyDocs.com forms or services will be used.
By using Our Services you accept the Terms.
We occasionally change these Terms. Refer to this page on our website (www.realpropertydocs.com) for changes.
2. TERMS OF PURCHASE
Revocable Living Trust (“RLT”): “7 Easy Steps” is defined as seven (7) fill form sections as displayed on the front end, “RLT” section of RealPropertyDocs.com. “User” is required to complete, personally validate and approve all “Required” sections as specified on the fill form sections of the “RLT” or “RPD” portion of the “site” and no sections, at anytime are verified by “RealPropertyDocs.com”. Any sections of the fill form sections deemed “Optional” are inherently deemed optional by “User” and not at any time verified by “RealPropertyDocs.com”. “User” may amend “RLT” at any time by proper written and notarized amendment to their “RLT”, changing any of the “Required” or “Optional” portions of “RLT”, unless otherwise stated in the provisions of the “RLT”.
Real Property Documents (“RPD”): “User” is required to complete and personally validate all “Required” sections as specified on the fill form sections of the “RLT” portion of the “site” and not in any way verified by Real Property Docs, RPD Pros, its employees, staff, administration and affiliates. Any sections of the fill form sections deemed “Optional” are inherently deemed optional by “User” and not in any way verified by “RealPropertyDocs.com”.
(“User” represents and warrants that he/she owns and is authorized to use the credit card, ACH payment, PayPal, or bank authorization that is being charged, and that any act of billing fraud will subject the member to all civil and criminal remedies permitted by law and will be reported to appropriate law enforcement authorities.)
3. CANCELLATIONS& REFUNDS Any cancellation by “User” within 24 hours of order will be honored for a full refund. Any cancellation received after the 24 hour period will be charged accordingly for services rendered. Time stamp of communication of “User” will be reviewed to determine validity of cancellation. At no time will “RealPropertyDocs.com” accept cancellation for refund after the 24 hour period and Real Property Documents have been, but not limited to processing, uploading, legal & vesting search service, estate attorney review. RealPropertyDocs.com is not responsible for the receipt, transmission and/or storage of communications of “User” or their email accounts at any time. All cancellation requests are required to be sent by written notice to email@example.com or by contacting a RPD Pro during normal business hours, as specified on the CONTACT US page of the “site”.
4. SERVICE GUARANTY For “RLT” services, RealPropertyDocs.com guarantees “User” orders completed by 10:00 a.m. PST (Pacific Standard Time) on any given business day will be completed within seven (7) business days of order. This does not include the mailing, notary or recording of documents associated with order. Conditions are subject to completed actions of “User” as follows: 1) “User” may not make request changes to any front end fill form “Required” or “Optional” sections at time of purchase. 2) “User” must review (without revision) and return E-signature documents prior to 11 a.m., same business day of email delivery of completed documents.
RealPropertyDocs.com will make every effort to provide “You” with an exceptional front-end “site” use, processing of legal documents, estate attorney review, e-signature delivery via DocuSign and original legal document delivery via USPS Priority Mail experience to complete “Real Service for Real Property Protection”.
5. NOTARY SCHEDULING& MAILING
NOTARY SCHEDULING: At time of purchase and “Notary Appointment” is scheduled, “You” may reschedule “Notary Appointment” (one-time only) up to 24 hours in advance of scheduled appointment with no cost or assessment. Any appointments rescheduled within 24 hours of scheduled appointment will be assessed a $50 re-scheduling fee or “You” can elect to seek outside notary services. RealPropertyDocs.com includes traveling notary fee in its “Trust Package” - “RLT” Package. If at any time and with any special circumstances that do not constitute a standard travel notary to “your home or business”, RealPropertyDocs.com may elect to add additional fees upon review of the “User” purchase. At no time will RealPropertyDocs.com charge these additional fees without “User” consent, which will be sent and billed via email to “You”or added to “User” cart. If “You” elect to use outside notary services, not provided by RealPropertyDocs.com, “You” agree to inherit all financial and personal liability for this action, including but not limited to: Rejection from the County Recorder’s office for incorrectly notarized or signed documents; smeared or broken notary stamp; invalid notary license; any additional processing or overnight fees incurred by RealPropertyDocs.com for rejected documents.
MAILING:At time of purchase of “RLT” package (including enclosed recording, P.C.O.R, documents returned to RealProeprtyDocs.com), RealPropertyDocs.com provides pre-paid USPS mailing envelope to “You”. “You” are responsible for handling all pre-paid envelopes with care, without loss or damage, and agree to return original, signed and notarized recording documents to RealPropertyDocs.com, via USPS mail serviceenvelopes provided, in a timely and efficient manner. If at any time, additional pre-paid mailings must be used to complete the order for “User” and at no fault of RealPropertyDocs.com, “You” agree to inherit any additional mailing fees that may incur.
6. COMMUNICATION SERVICES& CONSENT: Communications Services on our “site” include live chats, news threads, blog posts, customer service communication via email message services and notifications. You agree to use the Communication Services only to send, receive messages or materials as they pertain to communications between “RealPropertyDocs.com” and “You”. When using a Communication Service, you agree that you will not create a false identity, represent yourself as someone else, or sign or initiate a purchase of services as someone else or on behalf of someone else. By registering “User” email on our “site”, “You” agree to receive updates, offers and notifications via email. “You” may unsubscribe any time as instructed on the bottom portion of the email.
7. OWNERSHIP AND PRESERVATION OF“RLT” & “RPD” DOCUMENTS: RealPropertyDocs.com and our “site” are owned and operated by RPD Docs, Inc. All rights, title and interest in and to the documents provided on our “site , including but not limited to information, documents, logos, graphics, sounds and images are the intellectual property of RPD Docs, Inc. At no time does RealPropertyDocs.com claim ownership to “User” information, provided on RealPropertyDocs.com documents you create and store using our “site”. “User” grants permission to RealPropertyDocs.comto use information provided by “You” on documents in connection with providing “User” legal document assistance. “You” acknowledge and agree that RealPropertyDocs.com may do the following: store your document copies up to one (1) year and at any time; disclose documents if required to do so by law or comply with legal process, applicable laws or government requests; to enforce “terms” of our “site”. “User” understands that the technical processing, storage and server of the “site”, including your provided information, and RealPropertyDocs.com has no responsibility or liability for deleting or failing to store any content or information provided by “You”.
9. IDENTIFICATION:“You”, as a user of this “site”, agree toprovide valid identification document(s) at time of notary document signing, to be verified by Notary Public serviced by RealPropertyDocs.com.
10. USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES: RealPropertyDocs.com enables “You” to receive “User” filled documents via email, as provided at “User” registration, for means of “User” review, approval and electronic signature verification. At no time does RealPropertyDocs.com verify the validity of the “User” signature(s) or authentication of the “User” signature(s).
11. LIMITATIONS: All purchases on RealPropertyDocs.com are reserved to individuals 18 years and older. “User” acknowledges that RealPropertyDocs.com provides “self-help”to “User” for legal documents that may or may not be corresponding to the financial or legal circumstance for the “User” at time of purchase. The review and advice of an attorney and CPA should always be considered.
12. ACCESS, INTERFACE& INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS: By accessing the RealPropertyDocs.com website (at www.realpropertydocs.com) for our forms or services, or for any other reason, you agree that you will not use any robot, spider, other automatic device, or manual process to monitor or copy the RealPropertyDocs.com web pages or the content contained herein without our prior written consent. You further agree that you will not use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the RealPropertyDocs.com website. “User” agrees not to resell any content of forms purchased on “our” site without the prior written and notarized consent of RPD Docs, Inc.
13. USE OF INFORMATION AND IDEAS SUBMITTED: You hereby acknowledge and agree that RPD Docs, Inc.,is free to use, without restriction or written approval, any comments, information, ideas, concepts, reviews, techniques or other information contained in any communication you may send to RealPropertyDocs.com or may have with a RealPropertyDocs.com representative (the "Ideas"), and RPD Docs, Inc., shall have no obligation to compensate you in any way for the Ideas, even if the Ideas are used by RealPropertyDocs.com for commercial purposes, including use by RealPropertyDocs.com for developing, manufacturing and marketing products and creating, modifying or improving the RealPropertyDocs.com or other products, services or Websites affiliated with the RealPropertyDocs.com. Furthermore, by posting or displaying any such Ideas on our site, you hereby grant to us a nonexclusive, royalty-free license to display, use, reproduce or modify the Ideas.
14. NO RESALE OF OUR PRODUCT OR SERVICES: “You” agree not to access, reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of our “site”.
15. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: RealPropertyDocs.com is a Legal Document Assistant and does not broker real estate transactions or otherwise engage in real estate marketing activities. RealPropertyDocs.com is a real estate legal forms and services information source. It receives its information from various sources, including Internet sites. It is not necessarily affiliated with or endorsed by these sources, or compensated by them. All materials and information available through our “site” are provided "as is" and "as available", and without warranties of any kind, express or implied.
We do not warrant that the information is always accurate, complete or current; that access to it will be available all the time, from every place, or that errors will be corrected. RealPropertyDocs.com disclaims any responsibility and any warranties for sales, purchases, financing or other types of transactions involving products and services on which Our Services provide information. Your use of our “site” is solely at your own risk. Because some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion of certain warranties, some or all of these exclusions may not apply to you.
16. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: RealPropertyDocs.com is not liable for ANY damages of ANY kind that result from use of, or inability to use, our “site”. This applies to alleged liability of ANY basis, even if RealPropertyDocs.com has been advised of the possibility of such damage. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages; in such jurisdictions RealPropertyDocs.com's liability shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
17. INDEMNIFICATION: Upon a request by RealPropertyDocs.com, you agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless RealPropertyDocs.com and its affiliates, and their employees, contractors, agents, representatives, officers and directors from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including without limitation attorney’s fees, which arise from your use or misuse of this site. RealPropertyDocs.com reserves the right, at its own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with RealPropertyDocs.com in asserting any available defenses.
18. REAL PROPERTY DOCS, PROPRIETARY RIGHTS: “You” acknowledge and agree that our “site” and any necessary software used in connection with our “site” (Software) contain proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. “You” further acknowledge and agree that Content presented to you through our “site” is protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by RealPropertyDocs.com, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on our “site” or the Software, in whole or in part.
RealPropertyDocs.com grants you a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right and license to use the object code of its Software on a single computer; provided that you do not (and do not allow any third party to) copy, modify, create a derivative work of, reverse engineer, reverse assemble or otherwise attempt to discover any source code, sell, assign, sublicense, grant a security interest in or otherwise transfer any right in the Software. “You” agree not to modify the Software in any manner or form, or to use modified versions of the Software, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to our “site”. You agree not to access our “site” by any means other than through the interface that is provided by RealPropertyDocs.com for use in accessing our “site”. “You” may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of RealPropertyDocs.com and our affiliates without express written consent of RealPropertyDocs.com. “You” may not use any meta tags or any other hidden text utilizing RealPropertyDocs.com name or trademarks without the express written consent of RealPropertyDocs.com. Any unauthorized use terminates the permission or limited license granted by RealPropertyDocs.com and subjects you to potential legal action.
19. COPYRIGHT: All content included on this site, such as text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, and audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations, and software, is the property of RealPropertyDocs.com, its content suppliers and/or other content providers and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. The compilation of all Content on this site is the exclusive property RealPropertyDocs.com and protected by U.S. and international copyright laws. All Software used on this site is the property of RealPropertyDocs.com or its software suppliers and protected by United States and international copyright laws.
20. THIRD PARTY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY PROTECTION: RealPropertyDocs.com believes that it is important to protect copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights. It is the policy of RealPropertyDocs.com to respond to claims of intellectual property infringement in an efficient and expeditious manner. RealPropertyDocs.com will take appropriate actions under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) if it receives notices of infringement complying with DMCA. DMCA notices of claimed infringement should be directed to the RealPropertyDocs.com registered agent for receiving such notices: firstname.lastname@example.org
21. SPECIAL ADMONITIONS FOR INTERNATIONAL USE: Recognizing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local, national and international rules regarding online conduct and acceptable Content. Specifically, you agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
22. CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: These Terms are governed by California laws. Any action to enforce or interpret them shall be brought and maintained exclusively in the Superior Court of the State of California in Los Angeles. The parties irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of said court and waive all objections thereto and the right to remove such action to a Federal District Court.
25. LICENSE PERMISSIONS: Subject to your acceptance of our “Terms”, you as “User” are hereby granted a non-exclusive, limited, non-transferable, revocable permission to use our “site” as we intend for it to be used. As a registered user, you are licensed to access and keep, for your own personal records, electronic or physical copies of documents you have created on RealPropertyDocs.com. At no time may “You” copy, redistribute, resell any content of RealPropertyDocs.com’s forms, as listed on the “site”. Any rights not expressly granted in these Terms are reserved by RealPropertyDocs.com. Resale or unauthorized distribution of forms emailed from RealPropertyDocs.com is strictly prohibited. Use of our “site” and forms is for the personal or business use of the “User”.
26. ARBITRATION AGREEMENT: PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY, AS IT AFFECTS YOUR RIGHTS
Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. Customers with any concerns can reach Our Team by starting a Live Chat on the home page of our “site” or my email at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If for any reason, RealPropertyDocs.com is not able to resolve a dispute with “You” after attempting to do so with the above contact instructions, then as a condition acceptance of our “terms” we mutually agree to resolve such dispute through binding arbitration under the auspices of JAMS Alternative Dispute Resolution (" JAMS"). JAMS will administer any such arbitration under its Commercial Arbitration Rules and the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer Related Disputes. The arbitration will be held in Los Angeles County (CA), or any other location as to which we may then mutually agree. A party seeking arbitration must first send to the other, by certified mail, a written notice of dispute.
Notices shall be sent to:
RPD Docs, Inc., (Attn: Management) 30721 Russell Ranch Rd., #140, Westlake Village, CA 91362. You may only resolve disputes with RPD Docs, Inc., or Participating Attorneys on an individual basis, and may not bring a claim as a plaintiff or a class member in a class, consolidated, or representative action. Class arbitrations, class actions and private attorney general actions are not allowed.With no concession in our agreement to arbitrate our disputes as provided above, the following exceptions will apply to the resolution of disputes between RPD Docs, Inc., and “You”: 1) RPD Docs, Inc., or “User may assert claims, if they qualify, in small claims court in Los Angeles County without first engaging in arbitration or the informal dispute-resolution process described above. 2) RPD Docs, Inc.,may bring a lawsuit against “User” in any court of competent jurisdiction solely for injunctive relief to stop any intellectual property infringement without first engaging in arbitration or the informal dispute-resolution process described above.
27. RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE: RealPropertyDocs.com has the right to cancel and refuse service to any registered user or non-registered visitor to the “site” at any time and without prior notification.
28. NOTICE AND MODIFICATIONS: Notices to “You” may be made via either e-mail or regular mail. Our “site” may also provide notices of changes to the “Terms” or other matters by displaying notices (or links to notices) generally on our “site”.